Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hair Today: Curly Updo and New Product

Today, I decided to opt for a curly up do and to try out a new product. Here's what I did:


Last night:
  • Spritzed hair with filtered water.
  • Applied TIGI Bead Head Self Absorbed Conditioner
  • Sealed with shea mixture.
  • Created 7 flat twists.
  • Slept with satin bonnet.

This Morning:
  • Untwisted (NO FLUFFING!)
  • Gathered hair into a fountain twist.
  • Secured with pale horn barrette and a hair pin.

The Results:

I do like this style. It's one of my favorites. It's classy and chic and can easily be dressed up or down. The style is really easy to create and I LOVE effortless styling. I did like the use of the TIGI Bed Head Self Absorbed. It set my twists very nicely and with the Shea mixture left the curls soft and moisturized. The conditioner is kind of light so I would definitely recommend sealing with shea butter or olive oil to maintain moisture. My hair handled it very well and I think I saw a bit of shine coming though. In all, I will rank this as a keeper.




0 comments: