Friday, January 22, 2010

A trip down memory lane...

Wow, it's hard to believe that on February 28, 2010 it will be my 1 year anniversary as being 100% natural. I cut the last of my relaxed ends off (about a half an inch) and haven't looked back since. I've had such a journey with growth, products trials and errors, styling frustration, getting used to the new texture, and people's as well as my own reaction to my hair. It's amazing the difference a year makes. I started this journey wearing micro braids at the end of 2007/beginning of 2008 after a botched perm. Boy was my hair destroyed! It was dry, brittle and just destroyed. Now my hair is full and much stronger. So I've decided to post pics as a walk down memory lane and on Feb. 28, 2010 I will post my comparison pics. I can't wait to see the difference!!
Micro braids 2008

First Twist Out 100% Natural June 2009

0 comments: